These pumpkin pancakes are a cinch to prepare, because they start with a baking mix, such as Bisquick. If you want really fluffy pancakes, substitute 1/4 of seltzer water for 1/4 cup of the milk.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 – 12 servings
- 3 cups baking mix, such as Bisquick
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 15 oz. can cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
1. Preheat a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
2. Whisk together all ingredients until well-combined, but do not overmix.
3. Let rest for 10 minutes.
4. Ladle quarter-cupfuls of the batter onto the griddle. Cook until the edges of the pancakes start to set and bubbles start to form on the surface of the pancakes.
5. Flip. Cook another 1-3 minutes until pancakes are golden brown on the other side.
6. Serve immediately with butter and syrup.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN MOTHERSTUCKERS!