2. Fill the tub approximately 3 inches above the highest jets with hot water.
3. Add 1/4 cup of a low-foaming disinfectant (such as powdered dishwasher detergent) to the water. (Calgonite or Cascade powder are good choices.)
4. Add 1/2 cup of household bleach to the water. If bleach is not advised, use 1 cup of white vinegar instead.
5. Run the jets for 10-15 minutes. Set the jets to the highest pressure.
6. Drain the tub and refill it with cold water.
7. Run the jets for another 10 minutes as a rinse.
8. Drain the tub and wipe the tub clean with a soft cloth. Repeat cleaning as necessary.