1. Freshen up – To rid of stale odors from the ventilation ducts, try spraying odor eliminator into the system’s air intake, which is usually located at the base of the windshield. Then run the air conditioner full blast for at least 10 minutes.
2. Use baby wipes on car dashboards, they clean like new and leave an anti-static layer.
3. For detail cleaning on the dashboard, the best thing to use is a soft paintbrush. It gets into all the grooves .
4. A big old soft sock makes a perfect hand mitt for buffing the wax on your car.
5. When your windshield starts blurring when you turn the wipers on, dampen a cloth or rag with some full-strength white vinegar and run it down the full length of each blade once or twice.